Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outreach Crafting

Tomorrow I meet with some other crafters at church and make a magnet made up of a gathered "yo-yo" , some people call these "fabric flowers".  My mom showed me how to make them.  We have several different fabrics, some plastic gems for a little bling, sparkly black felt for the backing and sticky back magnets.  We will be attaching a light chain with a feather on the end.  I hope hot glue will adhere to the chain.  We will be creating part of a gift for high school girls who will come to the outreach.  Some of the ladies will be doing nails, I will probably do face painting or bracelet making for the younger kids.  We are blessed to have so many creative people at our church!  I hope the scripture verse and CD will bless the girls who receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment